Saturday, December 4, 2010

Party Over Here!


This week the sockmonstahs and I got an awesome write up in the Cape Cod and Standard times. I did the interview about a month ago and wasn't sure when it was going to print. So I was pleasantly surprised when the etsy store, the Black Crow, email, facebook and voice mail were buzzing with activity and interest in the sockmonstahs. I want to thank Caitlin Russell for thinking the sockmonstahs are awesome enough to write about them.
Caitlin Russell's journalism is top notch, but some things the article stated were a little confusing, and I feel like a little clarification is in order. I make sockmonstahs primarily for profit; not every monstah is sold for charity. All charity monstahs have a special designation on their tags in stores, and in their description on etsy. All contributions to the American Cancer Society are channeled through my Relay for Life Team (Electric Avenue). Sorry for the boring disclaimer, but I didn't want our charitable contributions and general operations to be misrepresented.

New monstahs are at the Black Crow and Artisana!

No comments:

Post a Comment